Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Hot Dog Seller in the Underpass!

Dinner time... What do I want for dinner?! Am I going to spend hours cooking and making something that will be delicious but pointless since it's just me? Am I going to be lazy and make something quick and easy? Should I be really naughty and wander down to my local take out place for something naughty but delicious, and HOT?! I could use it as an excuse to walk my doggy and get some exercise... 

Pulling on a jacket - an old favourite from Pseudo - over my band branded shirt, then a beanie over my hair to hide that it's a mess and I couldn't be bothered to brush it... I cannot be the only one that dresses to hide things when I'm taking the dog for a walk?!
While we were walking past the underpass I had to double back and head down the pathway... I was drawn in to the underpass by the smell of freshly cooked hotdogs, almost like a cartoon I was floated towards the Hot Dog Cart just to grab a messy, drippy, fully loaded hot dog... Guess that means that dinner is sorted

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Pink Beanie
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Piercing: Six Feet Under - Astral Chains
Collar: Kibitz - Centia's Collar in Onyx
Jacket: Pseudo- Leo Leather Jacket in Black
Top: Pseudo - Namil Mini Tee in Punch
Hand-held Hotdog: Junk Food - Messy Memphis in Hotdogs
Pose: FOXCITY - Peckish, 6m
Dog Hotdog: Hangry - Hot Dawg
Cart: DisturbeD - Hot Dog Cart
Person Model: Meshed Potato - T-Shirt  Guy Mesh Person
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Tagged Underpass 

No comments:

Post a Comment