Friday, March 18, 2022

Sh*t Happens!

Some days you can wake up and feel on top of the world, others you wake up and feel terrible... Today was one of those days for me, and it seems like I'm getting days like that far too often at the moment. There is nothing that seems to be making me feel better, even thoughts that tomorrow is a special day for me just seems to fall flat... 
Last night I ended up feeling so ill that I spent a LOT of my time sitting on the toilet, feeling sorry for myself... 

Sh*t Happens sometimes... It sucks, but when you're sitting on the toilet, and feeling sorry for yourself it truly feels like sh*t happens - a pose from PosEd, available at La Vie en Pose until March 30th.
Though I realised one thing, what did we used to do when we would spend hours in the bathroom before we had our cell phones... Sitting on the loo, playing games on my Dinosaurawr Cell Phone - from Boutique #187, available until April 5th at Thirsty - I find myself getting distracted by the curious kitties - from Jian - that won't ever let me spend time on the toilet by myself... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Lake Hair in Absolute
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sweater: miss chelsea - Dove Sweater in Okay
Phone: Boutique #187 - Dinosaurawr (Available until April 5th at Thirsty Event)
Panties: -XTC- - Oops  Panties
Tights: Messy - Dropped Pantyhose in Black
Pose & Toilet Props: PosEd - Sh*t Happens (Available until March 30th at La Vie en Pose)
Pad Bag: Lagom & Milo - Luxs Bathroom Gacha Items in [PadBag] #14
Cats: JIAN - Curious Kitties
Loo Roll Bucket: [InsurreKtion] - Not For Girls Paper Bucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment