Sunday, March 6, 2022

Wonder if he likes his Fish & Chips?!

Sunday Nights were always about formal family, sit-down dinners... We would all sit around and have a delicious roasted dinner, cooked by either of my parents, and it would be a chance for us all to sit down and have a chat about the week that had passed and the one that was still to come... I miss dinners like this, I seem to be eating on my own a lot these days... 
Today, I'm not eating alone... I went for a trip to visit the Aquarium and ended up making a new friend to invite to dinner... 

We went to have dinner in the aquarium restaurant, the Odyssea - a backdrop from Synnergy available at Hongdae Event until March 20th - where they make the MOST delicious Fish & Chips I've had since I left the UK - not including any time I go back to visit of course hehe. I know it's Junk Food, but it's something that makes the heart feel good, it's a taste of home for me, and it helps me feel less far away from my family... I am not entirely sure my Chubby Shark - from tardfish at The Guild ATLANTIS - friend likes his fish though, I'd have thought he'd enjoy the flavour when it's friend... A little difference in his diet perhaps?! LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Whisper Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Reign - Shark Onesie
Pose:  FOXCITY - Kittie, Pose 4
Food: Junk Food - Fish & Chips
Shark: tardfish - Chubby Shark Fork in Naturals (Available until March 31st at The Guild ATLANTIS)
Condiments: [Lost Junction] - Tasty Eats Condiment Caddy
Napkins: 220ML - Ice Cream Cart Gacha in Napkin Holder
Backdrop: Synnergy - Odyssea [360] Restaurant Backdrop (Available until March 20th at Hongdae Event

No comments:

Post a Comment