Tuesday, March 29, 2022

A Uniform and A Cheeky Wink!

If you know me at all by now, you know that I LOVE to play dress-up, and I know that at the moment anything military can be a bit of a touchy subject since the war is still on-going in the Ukraine - my thoughts are still going out to those that are caught up in things - but sometimes I get a little creative and when a dress looks like a military uniform, things are bound to happen... 

In the miltary bunker, I was heading across the lot towards the mess hall as it was nearly dinner, and even though I was super hungry I had to double back and take a peek at myself in the mirror on the gun cabinet... Someone needs to learn to keep that closed - the mirror locker from Krescendo, available until April 11th at Man Cave - never know who would find something interesting in there... Although I couldn't resist taking a peek at myself because I looked soooo freaking cute in my "Miah" uniform - from miss chelsea - it would have been a crime if I didn't sneak a peek... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Bokeh - Garrison Cap Moss (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Magika - Amanda (Available until April 20th at The Fifty)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: miss chelsea - Miah Set in Dress (Available until April 20th at The Fifty
Stockings: miss chelsea - Miah Set in Stockings (Available until April 20th at The Fifty)
Pose: Secret Poses - Alaya, Pose 4 (Available until April 16th at Shiny Shabby)
Mirror Cupboard: [Krescendo] - Mirror Locker in Camo (Available until April 11th at Man Cave)
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - Military Bunker 

No comments:

Post a Comment