Wednesday, March 2, 2022

The Mushroom Fae and Her Friends!

Since it's my Birthday Month, I'm doing all sorts of random pictures that make me happy... There's not going to be any coherency, I just want to do all the things that make me smile... 
Today I slipped into another of my mental fairytales... 
A dark cottage in the deepest parts of the woods, where the mushrooms grow in the long grass, you will find a small stone house. The mushrooms grow more abundantly here as there is magic within these walls... A fairy magic that keeps the mushrooms dancing... 

The little mushroom fae is drawing the magic into the glade, providing the mushrooms with their chance to dance. Everyone knows that mushrooms love to dance... Their dancing brings in the fawns of the Forest Tales - a re-release from gacha to instore regular release from YOKAI - and the mushroom fae will appear in the doorway of her cottage to feed these adorable little friends... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: random.Matter - Aspira Mushroom Hat
Hair: Foxy - Ava Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Butterflies: YOKAI - Spring Butterfly Set
Wings: Decoy - Angela Wings
Top: Decoy - Rosalie Crop Top
Pose: Tableau Vivant - Grim[m]Tales in Snow White Pose
Deer: YOKAI - Forest Tales Fawns
Mushrooms: Boudoir - Fancy Mushrooms
Backdrop: irrISIStible - Halloween Witch's Lair Scripted Backdrop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment