Friday, March 4, 2022

Spring is coming, and so are the Flowers!

March is not only important as it's my birthday month, it's also the official start of Spring. The time of year when the flowers start coming out and making the gardens look like they are full of rainbows... It's like magic... The magic that brings out the magical beings, but not all of them are the good kind, but at this time of year even the demonic folk are pretty and covered in blooms... 

Narcissus or Daffodils are my mother's favourites and the blue Forget-Me-Nots that decorated her horns as a remind that now that Spring is here, I am missing them again, and hopin that they don't forget me... I reeally hope that I can get home soon, I don't want the to forget and my Grandma is starting to lose her mind. Following in the footsteps of her sister... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Tardfish - Bloom Horns in Blue (Available until March 25th at Blanc)
Flowers: LODE - Narcissus in Multi Color IV (Available until March 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Headdress: Six Feet Under - Kindred Headpiece
Hair: Foxy - Crush Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Tattoo: Lenore - Izora Tattoo
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes
Jewellery Set: RAWR! - Royals Set
Halo: Emotional Circus - Psycho Religion Halo
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Gold & Valkyrie Items in Gold
Pose: NANTRA - Lookbook, Pose 5 (Available until March 15th at The Liaison Collaborative
Backdrop: [CURELESS+HOME] - Vitreaux Panels 

No comments:

Post a Comment