Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Sharing Spring Smiles!

One of the best things about March, other than the fact it's my Birthday Month, is that its the beginning of Spring. Spring is such a wonderful season, the life and color that comes with it after the darkness of the winter. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the darkness, but there's just something about the flowers that spring up in Spring that you cannot help smiling at... 
My garden is over-flowing with flowers, so I've set up a pretty little stall in my market.. I'm not selling them, just giving them to people that would love a little colour in their life... Would you like one?

For some reason I dressed a little like a peasant girl, something akin to Belle in her provincial life before she moves into the palace... The dress is very much giving me Belle vibes, although I'm not sure that's what was in mind when the Gigliola Dress - from Belle Epoque... 
I cobbled this gorgeous Upcycled Market Stall - with a little help from Krescendo - and some magic from a garden gnome that just happened to be a Fairy Godmother... We've decided to spread a little magic and share some beautiful flowers in return for some beautiful flowers... We've got gorgeous, HUGE peonies - that come with the poses from -Extra- at Shiny Shabby - sunny sunflowers, fresh Dutch tulips, and lots of bunches of Springtime blooms... I'm giving them to everyone, all I ask is a smile in return... Would you like a smile today?

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Dreemy Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Belle Epoque - Gigliola in Slate Blue
Pose & Flower Props: -Extra- - Peony, Pose 3 (Available until April 16th at Shiny Shabby)
Table: [Krescendo] - Upcycled Market Stall
Gnome: Mutresse - Godmother Garden Lady Gnomes RARE 
Flowers (Listed per Store): 
    Dust Bunny - Harvest Jug of Sunflowers, Storybook Living in Lavender Tin & Fresh Bouquet, Wanderlust in Daisy Teacup, & Pom Pom Plant in Mixed 
    LODE - Hello June in Blue (Forget-me-nots), Chamomile Vase, Lillies in White, Lily of the Valley, Pampas Grass in Dried, Lilac Vase in Charles Joly, & Balts Dry Flowers in Red
    Granola - Bucket of Roses
    {vespertine} - Spring Rose Arrangement in Pink Tones, First Spring Flowers Bouquet, & Pink Caladium Vase
    [keke] - Crocus in Purple (No Longer Available!)
    Schadenfreude - Pansy in Glass Tiny Bottles & Daisy in Glass Tiny Bottles
    Pitaya - Tulip Delivery in Yellow Tulip 
    Half-Deer - Rose Ball
    KraftWork + Pitaya - Blume Mini Flowers & Branches Arrengement 
    Apple Fall - West Village Spring Tulips in Yellow
    Hive - Hanging Bourgainvillea Plant in Blue 
    Bee.Bu Occasions - You are beautiful (No Longer Available!)
    Ariskea - Viti Watering Can Flower in 2

No comments:

Post a Comment