Saturday, March 26, 2022

Makin' Whoopies with the Tushies!

I've been having a bit of a bad day... Waking up to see that one of my teen crushes had died - Rest in Peace Taylor Hawkins - and then as I was waking up more I felt myself feeling disgusting - HellBone has come down with a cold and I think it's rubbing off on me... 
I needed some light entertainment, a little bit of silliness and some new friends to cheer myself up... 

Whilst I was sitting in a waiting room to get my day started, I found the most comfortable of chairs. These striking Garden chairs can be perfec for any location, and they come in dark and light frames with a collection of bright coloured cushions to make the best of spring - available now at The Warehouse from Violetility - I made myself comfortable and started to plan my day... 
As I leant back and go comfortable I heard a little rumble, there was he sound of a very loud ripping fart, and I burst into giggles... IT WASN'T ME!!! I swear that loud noise was not coming from me... Then the giggles behind the chairs started, and two little faces popped up, a bunny and a panda were peeking at me... It got a little chaotic after that, the Tushie Cushions - from Junk Food, available until April 6th at SeraSim Fun Event - kept on blowing raspberries, and my new little friends got into a bit of a "F%@$ Off" - aren't these two cute, they are available from Tardfish at The Warehouse and come with straps so that they can be worn and carried around to swear at other people!! - match a each other... They got competetive as to who could make the loudest fart noise LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Dreemy Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: Kibitz - Lianna's Collar in Silver
Top: Mug - Dani Top in Black
Jeans: AsteroidBox - Nicole Pants in Stripes
Pose: FOXCITY - The Journey, Pose 7M
Cushions: Junk Food - Tushie Cushions (Available until April 6th at SeraSim Fun Event)
Friends: Tardfish - F%@$ Off Friends (Available until Spril 18th at The Warehouse)
Chairs: Violetility - Garden Throne (Available until Spril 18th at The Warehouse)
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Kawaii Spirit Gacha Item in The Room 

No comments:

Post a Comment