Thursday, March 17, 2022

Pots of Gold & Beer

 Another day, another seasonal holiday... There is a lot of holidays throughout the year but this one seems to be mostly celebrated by the Americans outside of Ireland anyway... For the Irish, it's St. Patrick's Day. A day to celebrate when Saint Patrick rid Ireland of the snakes, at least that's what I think is supposed to have happened... These days, as with all of the holidays out there, things have changed... It's all about the green now, drinking green beer and going in search of the little men in green - not aliens, I'm talking about leprechauns here... 

I had planned to celebrate St.Patrick's Day with a cold green beer and a green outfit, but that wasn't going to happen... I opened the fridge and discovered that all of my special green beer had been stolen! Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a little green leprechaun slipping out of the back door... I had to follow him, if he was going to drink my beer, I was going to find the pot of gold at the end of his rainbow... 
Little did I know that the pot of gold, was also where I'd find myself a delicious Beer Pitcher - from Junk Food - full of chilled Green Beer...

What is in the photo;
Beer: Junk Food - Beer Pitchers
Leprechaun: LOVE - LUCKY LEPRECHAUN
Tree Stumps: LOVE - LUCKY COIN TREE STUMP
Grass Ground Cover: LOVE - ST PATRICK'S DAY LUCKY CLOVER GROUND COVER
Confetti: LOVE - ST PATRICK'S DAY CONFETTI
Rainbow: milevA's - Rainbow Fantasy
Cauldron: MadPea - The Witching Hour in Cauldron RARE
Backdrop: Synnergy - Dark Pond Scene 

No comments:

Post a Comment