Saturday, March 19, 2022

YAY!! It's My Birthday!

Today is my 36th Birthday... I've been wandering around this planet in one form or another for 36 long years. So many things have changed, I still think that the 1990's weren't actually that long ago, and that I almost fell out of my chair laughing when they announced things I wore in my teens are actually coming back into fashion... I never thought that would happen. Now I feel older like my mum always warned me about... but It's MY BIRTHDAY YAY!!!

I decided to throw myself a bit of a wild party for one... Lots of cake, lots of balloons, and sharing the greatest gift to the world... ME - thanks to this awesome Precious Present from Ananas!
It makes me feel pretty crazy to think that I could have almost missed my birthday this year, I might have only made it to 35, if my Christmas adventure went differently to the way it worked out. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Solstice Hair
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn - Pastel Sunglasses
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Avis Dress (Past Group Gift)
Outfit: Ananas - Precious Present in Green
Drink: MAJESTY - Foodie Factory Goblets in Lollipop Passion
Pose: Secret Poses - Antaya, Pose 3M
Cake: Half-Deer - Cake Cube Pouf in Birthday Cake
Lights: tarte - Boho String Lights
Balloons: hive - Grouped Balloons in Bold
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Night Parade in Rainbow 

No comments:

Post a Comment