Monday, March 14, 2022

Ice Cream Tastes Like Heaven!

Sometimes there is an urgent need to find a supply of Ice Cream and gorge myself on it... I don't care what flavours I'm getting, but I'll take any and every flavour pretty please. I'm less keen on Strawberry, but I'll take anything!!! GIMME THE ICE CREAM... Even an angel like me will someties go a little crazy in her need for ice cream!!!

Parking my butt on a table in the kitchen's of heaven, funny that I'm allowed in here since the demon in side me is screamig about being here, I made sure that I did a grab in one of the HUGE freezers that stand around between the old fittings... Ice Cream MAY be a form of Junk Food, but it's always ood for making a smile... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Song
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Kibitz - Ribbon Choker in White (Re-coloured by me!)
Necklace & Earrings Set: Short Leash - Sweet Talk Collection
Top: Tentacio - Sira School Top (Available until March 22nd at Kinky Event)
Pants: ISON - Anika Patent Leather Pants
Ice Cream Spoon & Between Legs Tub: Junk Food - Galactic Brownies Ice Cream (Available until March 24th at Level)
Pose: Synnergy - Peaceful Unisex Pose
Other Ice Cream: Junk Food - Snack Cake Ice Creams
Fridge: hive - Cozy Kitchen
Backdrop: Synnergy - Angel Wings Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment