Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Astrologer amongst the Stars

Yesterday I found out that I'd been accepted as a blogger for the store GERMINAL, and it got me super excited. Upon acceptance we were asked to go through a bundle of their brilliant tattoo releases and choose something we fell in love with to share as our welcome to the team post... I don't mean to brag but there will be SO many pretty tattoo covered posts coming soon, as I had trouble choosing the one I wanted, that was until I found one specific pretty... 
I was catapaulted into the stars, to dance amongst them and show off a super pretty, somewhat kawaii perhaps, dark night sky tattoo... I became an Astrologer...
 

How did I end up floating in space? How did I end up becoming one with the stars, an Astrologer joining with the Astrology? 
It all happened once I opened the box, I was digging through the pretties having such a hard time deciding what to play with, then it was like I was hit by lightning. Allowing my body to be tranformed with a tattoo of the Astronomy - a release from GERMINAL that is decorated with stars, planets and other astrological symbols... 
Now I'm part of the atmosphere, drops of Jupiter in my hair, do you think I'd be lonely while I drift amongst the stars?

What is she wearing;
Large Halo: #LuluB! - Thorn (Available until March 25th at Blanc)
Upper Planet Halo: random.Matter x Bonbon - Star Girl in Planetary Halo
Lower Planet Halo: Pukki - Galaxy Halo
Hair: Olive - the Flow Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: MICHAN - Starry Choker in Silver (Past Gift)
Tattoo: GERMINAL - Astrologer Tattoo
Right Hand Item: STOIC - Semi Luna in Pink
Top: PlushStudios - Star Fringe Top in Sky
Golden Aura Ring: SEMPITERNAL - The Throne's Halo (No Longer Available!)
Stars: #LuluB! - Invierna in Golden
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Left Hand Item: STOIC - Saturn
Pose: Secret Poses - Cyborg, Pose 3 (Available until March 23rd at Cyber Fair)
Backdrop: Soy. - Pinned Astronomy Wall Decor in Back Sky 

No comments:

Post a Comment