Friday, March 25, 2022

Neon Nox Arcana Sparkles!

Sometimes, I get lost in my head and my photos tend to get a little bonkers... I love it when the sparkles come rushing out of my brain and they sprinkle all over my creativity. It can lead me in all kinds of different directions... 
Today the magic happened and it was random, but random is amazing in some cases... 

This is the first post I've done since I won a contest and won blogger access for FOXCITY, and I'll admit that I've been a little nervous in taking things. I always get so nervous, and I cannot believe that I was chosen as a winner - I just want to show them what I'm made of and make them proud! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Asleep Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Tattoo: GERMINAL - Signal Lost
Bodysuit: CryBunBun - Breathless Corset in Fatpack
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Emerald & #LuluB! - Invierna in Lake & Carnival 
Halo: Quills & Curiosities - Nox Arcana Aura (Available until April 18th at The Warehouse)
Pose: FOXCITY - Dream Catcher, Pose 4
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Glowing II (Available until April 10th at Kustom9

No comments:

Post a Comment