Thursday, March 10, 2022

Self Reflection in the Sinking Sands

A walk in the desert sands can lead to people seeing things that are not there... More often than not it's the mirage is related to water, but in other cases there have been stories of monsters, buildings and even glimpses into the soul... The mirrors to your soul appear every few years and allow people the chance for a little self reflection. What will the mirrors of the soul allow you to see? Will it be your future, will it be your past, or perhaps it could be your darkest secret that only the soul could know? 

I guess that today if I look into the mirrors I might see myself pushing myself into attempting to create something for the FOXCITY Photo Challenge. I know it was something that I'd considered, and I fell in love with the backdrop - available now until March 22nd at Uber - but I was so nervous about the thought of a competition. I looked into the mirrors that appeared from the sinking sands, and took a moment for some self reflection... A conversation with the scared little me, it was time for a pep-talk!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Starry Night in Windy Redheads 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Shawl: CUREMORE - Voodoo Tribe Gacha in Ngami Halo RARE
Tattoos: CUREMORE - Voodoo Tribe Gacha in Ritual Paint in Gold
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Valkyrie
Outfit: David Heather - Nefertiti Gown in Cream
Bracelet: CUREMORE - Voodoo Tribe Gacha in Bracelets
Pose & Prop: FOXCITY - Bebe, Pose 5
Camel: Birdy - Boho Gacha Item in Camel RARE
Backdrop: FOXCITY Photo Booth - Sinking Sands (Available until March 22nd at Uber

No comments:

Post a Comment