Sunday, March 20, 2022

Getting Caught Up Making A Wish!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a lovely one this year. I was thoroughly spoilt by HellBone and my RL family, and today has been a quiet and relaxin day to follow the busy one yesterday. 
Now it's just a time for clean-up and making sure everything is ready for the week ahead, the only issue that I had all of these beautiful decorations, and now that my day is done, what am I going to do with them... I had this idea, and decided to collect all of my balloons, then head to the local park.
Making a wish, I released the bunch of balloons... 

As I let go of the bunches of balloons - from Hive - some floated loose, others drifted up in bunches, and then the accident happened... A string of balloons that was still tied around my waist wouldn't come undone, and I found myself lifting off the ground, "Going Higher" - thanks to the new balloon release from Ananas at Kustom9. Luckily I managed to grab my sneakers - from Tentatio - before I took off and floated up with the rest of the balloons, up into the clouds to take a few pigeons - from MishMish - by surprise!
Can someone find a way to help get me down?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial Gacha Item in Bent Over Redheads
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Ryan Top in White
Shoes: Tentacio - Primrose Sneaker (Available until April 10th at Kustom9)
Worn Balloons: Ananas - Going Higher (Available until April 10th at Kustom9)
Jeans: Decoy - Aleya Ripped Jeans (Available until April 8th at Access)
Balloons: hive - Grouped Balloons Bunched Floating & Floor Balloons in Bold
Birds: MishMish - Pigeon Deco
Backdrop: Synnergy - Starlight Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment