Thursday, March 23, 2017

See my Gesture, Read my Lips...

Bento seems to be great... Something that we've been waiting for, for the longest time it seems and as I've mentioned before the whole world seems to be getting on the band wagon - either that or they are stuck in the anti-mesh group of people - nowadays it seems like everything comes in Bento... Poses, Jewellery, even Body Parts - one of my friends won't stop talking about his Bento Balls, I really dare not ask! Though I am not fully ready to go totally Bento - there's no chance I will be upgrading my head just yet for example - for my Birthday I was given Bento Hands from Vista, and I have to admit, I love them! 
I've played around with them for a while and tested them in various poses, but I have to say the first close-up outing they are getting in my rambling space is a little rude!!
It's a little like me saying "F**K OFF, I'm Rudemellowen" LOL... I love the ease to change these into different poses, and the way they wiggle thanks to my new AO... 
I also love that I can dress them up with some gorgeous new rings and things - rings like the ones I'm wearing here from Ama that are available in the LootBox Gacha Event
OK I know the gesture is rude, but I'm sorry, I was at a place called "The Freak Show" - which you should really check out because it's so well set up and very pretty - and my new Lip Tattoo - from the Nightmare Lip Tattoo Set - was already saying it without saying it, I just made it clearer in my gesture that's all!
Just so you know what I am talking about, I've included a little close up... Read my lips people!!! LOL! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Fever in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: MINIMAL - Clark Glasses in Silver 
Lip Tattoo: Nightmare - Lip Tattoo Set in Words http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//169/224/1701
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Necklace: random.Matter - Taeil Choker in Black (Available until April 12th at No.21
Top: villena - Torn Cropped Shirt in Olive (Available until April 10th at Kustom9
Hands: Vista Animations - Vista Bento Prohands in V.2 
Rings: Ama - Simplicity Rings in ALL Silver (Available until April 20th at LootBox Gacha Event
Pose: Image Essentials - Viper 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment