Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Skin and Bone Tattoos

One simple purchase can sometimes inspire not only a look but a story in your head as you play around with it right? Least that is what always seems to happen to me... Maybe the look is due to the fact that I am still in pain of the headache variety, or maybe it's just because I connect more with my Living Dead Doll side, but as soon as I saw this tattoo available for a past round of Fifty Linden Friday, I knew I'd be playing around with it just a little... 
It perfectly fits my kookie, living dead doll nature, and I have loved it ever since I put it on. A subtle - though some might say not so subtle - nod to the skeleton beneath, this CURELESS Psychopomp Tattoo is one of those FLF Gems. It is an extension of the previously created Psychopomp Skull Tattoo for the face - which I am also wearing and which has now been updated to match the new textures of the full body tattoo. 
I dressed it up with a torn up, "Used" Shirt from Razor and added my favourite Noose Accessory from Remarkable Oblivion for that extra dead girl touch. 
She's going home to visit family, this time at Arranmore, but with a headache like the one she has now, maybe that noose will come in handy for something?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Delaney in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: PSYCHO.Byts - Zombie Eyes 
Necklace: Remarkable Oblivion - Salem in Wheat 
Body & Face Tattoo: CURELESS - Psychopomp Tattoo 
Mouth Blood: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody 
Dress: Razor - Used Shirt in Solid Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Succubus 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment