Saturday, March 4, 2017

Back Home Without Her Keys!

Back home in the Netherlands since yesterday, I'm trying to spend this weekend resting after a busy visit to my parents and lots of craziness that I know is on my way. I had so much fun while I was in the UK, but now it's back down to earth with a bump... BUT FIRST SHOPPING!!!
Missing the events in SL has been OK but now I'm home... Rudh will have to get her little avatar butt busy!!
There is just one problem at the moment... 
She cant get into her house, because she cannot find her keys?! Sitting on the steps to the treehouse, she has opened her purse and checked through her shopping, but now she is going to have to wait until HellBone turns up to open the door again... Dammit! 
What will she do to fill her time?! More Shopping perhaps?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Delaney in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: AsteroidBox - Leather Spike Collar in Black 
Necklace: Spellbound - Crystal Choker in Dark 
Dress: E-Clipse Design - Cassandra Dress in Black (Available until March 5th at Trés Chic
Boots: N-Core - Rogue Boots in Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Steps Pose 3
Purse: (fashionably dead) - Morning Essentials in Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment