Monday, March 20, 2017

Tie Up the Cheshire Cat!

The morning after the crazy weekend and now I have a desire to play dress up, I wonder if it's because my body is still full of alcohol?! 
Yet I can't stop myself, I want to play dress up, and I know just the set that I want to play dress up in... I want to visit Wonderland, I want to be naughty and cute and everything in between... 
So today, I'm going to be the Cheshire Cat - of sorts anyway!!!
At the WHOLE WHEAT location, I found this very cute almost Wonderlandish photo set, and boy did it feel right to dress like the Cheshire Cat here... The location was perfect for the outfit that I chose!
This outfit was mostly inspired by the amazing gacha collection from CURELESS 
- for this month's Arcade - called the Red Queen's Realm. The Ears, Mouth Piece, and Fur Boa all come from that set, and the colour seemed to match perfectly with one of the newest releases of Nightmare called the "Zara Corset". I added this cute, but somewhat kinky, muzzle from Ama - available at the latest round of the new Tie Me Up event - and a leash, and this kinky Cheshire Cat was ready to lead you though my own personal Wonderland.

What is she wearing;
Ears, Mouth & Scarf: CURELESS - Red Queen's Realm Gacha Items in Purple (Available until March 31st at The Arcade)
Hair: Truth - Zoya (March Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes V2 
Muzzle: Ama - Muzzle Me (Available until March 31st at Tie Me Up)
Collar: MoDANNA - Enlace Collection in Leash Chokers Black (No Longer Available!)
Lingerie & Corset: Nightmare - Zara Corset Set
Pose: Signature Pose - Level With Me, Pose Set 23

No comments:

Post a Comment