Sunday, March 19, 2017

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! MY RL BIRTHDAY!!! TODAY I'm 31 in RL, and I'm having a very lovely day! Last night was fun, the MC threw me a Five Finger Death Punch concert, and I drank maybe a little too much, but today it's all about family time. Being spoilt with lots of lovely gifts, cake and plenty of relaxation, is lovely today... If last night was a little crazy, I think I need it!! 
As you can see, Poor Rudh had a little too much festivity last night - thanks to the pose from Image Essentials, that comes complete with the props. She partied too hard, drank too much, and luckily didn't get to go home with a rockstar! Still least she looked good enough while overdosing on festivity thanks to her new jeans - Legal Insanity available at Trés Chic - and top set - Bunny Fishnet from Hilly Haalan - and she definitely knew how to have a great party...
Today though, I think it's time for her to rest a bit too... Putting her feet up and relaxing is the key to today's happy times I think...
Oh and perhaps a little more Five Finger Death Punch...
What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - KOHAKU in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: Kibitz - Heart Collar in Silver 
Top: Hilly Haalan - Bunny Fishnet Sweater 
Jeans: Legal Insanity - Anja Dirty Ripped Jeans (Available until April 5th at Trés Chic
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Carnation
Pose: Image Essentials - Too Much Festivity

No comments:

Post a Comment