Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spring Goddess

I'm still playing dress up and you can't stop me, nernerninerner LOL... 
There's me trying to be grown up about things and I let my inner child take over right?! Still, I cannot get enough of playing dress up, it's one of my favourite things about the SL world in which you can be whatever and whoever you want to be!
Today I have chosen to be a goddess, I'm going to let my inner beauty out a bit, while I drag the somewhat weird and kinky along too... It's going to be magic!
At the Whole Wheat location is an area of Serenity... A beautiful space that seems perfect for a magical goddess like myself LOL... 
Skantily clad in an ivory drape dress from Asteria - which hangs open just enough to teasingly show her Spring Nipple Piercings - from Ama. Her purple hair and eyebrows have dyed to a pretty shade of mauve, with her eyebrows even being shaved to represents the "Tigre" that hides inside this goddess - eyebrows which you can get from Nightmare at Suicide Dollz by the way! 
It is however, her gorgeous Spring Witch Halo that defines her goddess status - part of the Spring Witch Set from Nightmare at Ostara's Altar - and her affinity with animals that shows her true goddess form. This adorable little Witchy Rabbit - from PSYCHO.Byts at the Ostara Event - wouldn'y stop following her as she wandered through the serenity garden... 
It looks like she gained a little friend today, someone to enjoy the serenity! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Summer in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyebrows: Nightmare - Tigre Brows Set (Available until March 30th at Suicide Dollz
Face & Nipple Piercings: Ama - Spring Cheek, Nipple and Septum Piercings (Available until March 30 at The Liason Collaborative
Choker: [Buzzeri] - Daisy Choker in Natural 
Halo & Butterflies: Nightmare - Spring Witch Set (Available until April 16th at Ostara's Altar
Dress: Asteria - Drape Dress in Ivory 
Pet: PSYCHO.Byts - Witchy Rabbit in White (Available until April 16th at Ostara's Altar
Pose: Image Essentials - Succubus 2 Mirror 

No comments:

Post a Comment