Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Somewhere Cosy

Yesterday I felt totally horrible, all day, I was struck down with a migraine and didn't feel anything like moving... Today I feel better but still somewhat fragile, and that's never a nice feeling. So I will have to take things a little easy today, no wild parties, and no crazy loud goings on in this girl's future. At least for the time being anyway. I want to find somewhere quiet and cosy to curl up with a good book, it's the one thing I really feel like doing right now... 
Talking of somewhere cosy, I have been meaning to share with you this adorable picture of a house that I have been playing with recently. I still don't feel very confident taking snapshots of décor alone, but this time I couldn't help but share it, especially as it seems like the perfect quiet cosy place to sit and read a book... 
It was inspired by the decorative props on the table top in the foreground actually. Violetility mad some gorgeous magical themed décor pieces for the most recent round of We <3 RP - which is still open until March 31st by the way - and that seem perfect for the house of a little witch. There are 5 different sets of props, which I have mixed-n-matched on the table top - but that include an Assassin Dagger Set, a set of Essential Ingredient Jars, a Potioneer's Set, a Scrying Set and some other Research Props - all at a very low price of 50L per set! 
The rest of the location is filled with some adorable but not all new pieces, such as the table, the fireplace and the chair, which Rudh like the RL me plans on parking her little butt in and curling up with a book in just a few minutes. 
Now if only the adorable little Scruffy Shepherd would stop destroying that toy so I can focus on my book, then I will be happy and have the peace I need!!! 

What is in the Picture;
Table Décor: Violetility - Various Objects (Available until March 31st at We <3 RP
Table: {vespertine} - Green Means Life Gacha Item in Potting Bench Shabby (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Rug: KOSH - Pokus Rug 
Chair: dust bunny - Rocking Chair 
Fireplace: Apple Fall - Heritage Woodburner 
Firewood: dust bunny - Firewood Basket 
Pet: JIAN - Scruffy Shepherds Gacha Item in 15. Toy Destroyer (Available until March 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment