Friday, March 17, 2017

Perverted Clowns at Circus Rot!

It's Friday, It's Friday... It's the weekend of my Birthday!!! YAY!! Sunday is my Birthday and so I'm planning on having a crazy fun weekend this weekend, dammit I've really earnt it! This past month has been difficult so far, so I'm going to let my hair down and party!!!
I'll start my fun weekend with a trip to the Circus... I know some people are afraid of clowns, and I admit that I do find them a little creepy, but I couldn't resist going along to the Circus Rot when it came to town... 
Even though a large scary clown called "Chubbs" made me sit on his knee, before he groped my bottom!! That's why my expression is one of shock by the way... The dirty fecker actually goosed me!! I mean how rude! Clown molestations are definitely not something on my to-do list LOL... Never been attracted to shiny red noses to be honest! 
The Circus Rot rolled in from Remarkable Oblivion - via a little place called The Arcade. This gacha collection of circus weirdness not only includes clowns, but mermaids, décor and toys. While they were coming my way, it seems they picked up a few new friends too, if the Schadenfreude Chicken and Half-Deer Flying Piglet are anything to go by! 
Still I guess a grope is a grope, here's hoping the next one comes from a smokin' hot Viking rather than a clown, quick though let's get inside before the show starts... Who knows what a gorey, macabre show the Circus Rot has in store?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Cold Sky in Reds (Available until March 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Vinyl - Bean Babydoll Dress in Yellow 
Shoes: Just Design - Polly in Vintage Red (Past Hunt Item) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Level With Me, Pose Set 23 
Clowns, Tent, & Balloons: Remarkable Oblivion - Circus Rot Gacha Items (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Pig: Half-Deer - Mini Piggy Gacha Item in When Pigs Fly Pink (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Chicken: Schadenfreude - Chicken! Gacha Item in Bones Hen (Available until March 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment