Thursday, March 9, 2017

Cyanide Serum Make-Over

Toxicity... Poisonous... Dangerous and Deadly... Right now I'm at the point of if you mess with me you will be shown my darker side. They say there are 5 stages of various feelings after a loss, but that's possibly because they haven't yet met Rudh! I seem to be going through 5 stages PER DAY! 
Still today is going to be a me day, I am going to get out and get some fresh air and try not to think about the craziness going on in life... 
Rudh on the other hand is prepping herself for war it seems... Filling herself with Cyanide!! 
You can get the serum that you need for various different things from Evermore at this month's SaNaRae... They come in a set so that you will always be prepared for any situation that you need a boost! 
Just as a warning - or at least in my case thanks to some awesome new releases at the coming Skin Fair - the serum has affected my look for the day! 
My Eye Make-Up and Lipstick tinged with the same Aqua Green as the liquid in the bottle - thanks to two new skin fair releases from SongBird called "Gretchen" and "Tripp Lips" respectively - but the most interesting change was the appearance of a row of tiny little hearts - Lovefool available at Skin Fair from SongBird by the way -  that dotted her cheeks once she started taking the serum! It's changed her so much even her hair and eyes have been altered! 
Just so you know though, I know I've mentioned Skin Fair... I am afraid to tell you that right now you're going to have to wait just a little longer... The Skin Fair opens tomorrow at 12PM SLT! Not long now I know, but there are some AMAZING things to come, so maybe it's time for a make-over... Maybe one powered by Serum like Rudh's?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Bad Habit in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye Shadow: SongBird - Gretchen (Available until March 26th at Skin Fair 2017
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes V2 
Blush: SongBird - Lovefool (Available until March 26th at Skin Fair 2017
Lipstick: SongBird - Tripp Lips (Available until March 26th at Skin Fair 2017
Collar: The Horror! - Princessa Collar in Black/Silver 
Bottle: Evermore - Needs Serum in Cynide (Available until March 18th at SaNaRae

No comments:

Post a Comment