Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Masks against the Smog

Ever have that feeling of so much pressure to do something that it makes you feel physically sick? It's the feeling that I'm suffering with at the moment in RL due to legal paperwork. I'd love to have a fairy godmother that could wave a magic wand and turn them into frogs so that I have some time to think! I need a break from all that, so I'm going to do something easy and relaxing... BLOG!!!
Retreating into a world that I have more control over sounds like a great idea, even if the world feels a bit apocalyptic... 
At Asphyxiation Point, the air can feel somewhat smoggy, especially in the bad side of town.
So as I went out exploring, I decided the best idea was to put a face mask on with my adorable new Kyoko Hair from Truth...
Before walking out the door I made another smart move - which considering my mental state right now is amazing - I remembered to grab myself a sweater!!! OK OK so I tell a fib, the sweater and shirt actually come as one, from Nightmare - at this week's round of Suicide Dollz - and each is decorated with some twisted lines from children´s Nursery Rhymes! I know I will enjoy wearing these! 
Now all I need to do, while I explore this interesting cityscape is hope that the RL phone stops ringing! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Mask: Truth - Kyoko in Reds (Available until March 23rd at UBER)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Top & Sweater: Nightmare - Zeal Sweater (Available until March 15th at Suicide Dollz
Pants: Blueberry - Tali Fall Pants in Leather Black
Pose: Image Essentials - Cute and Coy 2

No comments:

Post a Comment