Friday, March 31, 2017

Boho Flower Chic

Many of you who know me will know - or should at least - know by now that I am a little weird when it comes to dressing... I wear what tickles my fancy, and OK a lot of the time that is what I so lovingly refer to as grunge slutwear, there will always be countless times I will dress up in something totally different and throw people that try to guess my style off... 
Boho has never really been my thing though, I LOVE hippy chic, but I've never really been one for the Boho style. My big sister Solde on the other hand is gaga for boho! It's a style that she really enjoys, and she was so happy to see that the March BishBox was all gogo for boho! 
Come Soon had a Boho Pose Set in the Bish Box, for some lovely poses with your girlie friends, so when it came to taking the photo there was only one person that I needed to ask!!!
This has to be the BIGGEST pose prop from Come Soon ever! It's a gorgeous hippy style farmy location, complete with lots of little nooks and crannies that are so pretty, and four awesome poses. Solde and I are using pose number 2 or the Indie is Life pose, which was a release for this month's BishBox. 
Now of course, when there is a theme, I have to play dress up. Solde had the Boho theme wrapped up naturally, I was a bit more hippy and a bit less boho, but it's kinda the same thing really, right? 
Still the way I figure, it's two pretty girls with flowers in their hair, it seems to be fun no matter what you wanna call it! 

What is she wearing;
Rudh:
Hair Flowers: Shar's - Maiden Daisy Wreath 
Hair: TRUTH - Ember in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: [Buzzeri] - Daisy Choker in Natural 
Top: {Cute Boheme} - Vero Top in Mandala (Available until April 9th at InspirationSL) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gwarl/196/182/852
Skirt: {Cute Boheme} - Vero Skirt in Mandala (Available until April 9th at InspirationSL
Solde:
Hair: ploom - Daisy in Indecisive 
Necklace: MINIMAL - Choker in Black 
Top: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Boho Blouse 
Shorts: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Denim Shorts 
Pose & Prop: Come Soon - Indie is Life 02 (Available in March BishBox)

No comments:

Post a Comment