Thursday, March 16, 2017

Nightmares Under The Sea

I love playing dress up, and I love dark and macabre, and I love exploring... So when these three things combine, it makes for a very happy Rudh indeed. 
I was able to get my hands on a new release from one of my crush stores, and within the space of an hour or so I was told about a new Cica Ghost Art Sim... Wouldn't you know, the combination of these two things was PERFECT! 
Today we're going deep sea diving... Better bring your waterproofs!!
Cica Ghost has always made some very beautiful and interesting sims to explore, and although they aren't around for very long, when a new one pops up it's something that is a must-see for me. This time is no different, and the Under the Sea sim is filled with wonderful creatures of all shapes and sizes, and for today only, one extra guest... ME!!
The reason I decided that I needed to be here, was partly due to the amazing release from Nightmare for this year's Depraved Nation Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair. The items come separately but can be collected to form a "Cracken Attack" set - shown here in black and only missing the tentacles from the back and the head - in a range of different colours. Of course, once I had the tentacles in place my mind ran away with me. I found an old necklace from erare that drew my mind towards Ursula - Little Mermaid's Sea Witch - and so more Tentacle Marks - like the ones available from NOX - were needed. Then of course, as she was under the water, she needed some kind of Mermaidishness - yes I know it's not a real word LOL - which was where the Siren Carving Scars - from Evermore - come into play!
It's a dressing up costume that pleases me... It's caused me to start singing the Little Mermaid Classic "Under the Sea" but meh it's a song I can live with... In fact perhaps, so will you LOL...
What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: !Ohmai - Omakase in DrkReds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-Up: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody
Collar: [ abrasive ] - Cthulhu Tentacle Set in Black
Necklace: erare - Secrets Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Tentacles: Nightmare - Cracken Attack Gacha Items in Black (Available until March 31st at Depraved Nation's Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair)
Tentacle Marks: NOX. - Octo Hickies
Body Scars: Evermore - Siren Carving
Pose: Signature Pose - Feels like Flying, Pose Set 19

No comments:

Post a Comment