Thursday, March 30, 2017

Gagged for The Matrix

Tomorrow is the last day in March, that mean's 2017 has already been through the first quarter of it's time?! HOW THE HECK HAS THAT HAPPENED?! When you are a kid a year between visits from Santa seems to take such a long time, but now  that I'm in my 30s it's really a case of blink and you miss it?! 
Maybe as you get older, time speeds up for those of us living in this "Matrix"... They need to get the old out to start the new, perhaps? 
Summed up, Rudh's life in the "Matrix" is a kinky-ish place, lots of naughtiness going on, in her head at least, so sometimes she just needs to learn to gag herself to avoid further trouble. Luckily some of the designers that she has the privilege of blogging for are willing to help her out with this, and yes I've used one of the poses in this set before but I didn't think it would hurt to give another nod to the collaboration of Image Essentials and 1313, who made these kinky props poses for Bento Second Lifers! 
All this talk of the Matrix though is the fault of one designer in particular. I may be a little late in getting this post out here, but the Twisted Hunt has been running for the month of March, and SongBird made items that were clearly a nod to that movie franchise... The Infinity Glasses - are a Twisted Gacha Prize - that would look perfect on the movie heroine, Trinity, whilst if you carefully look into my eyes you will see "The Truth" and the Matrix coding reveals itself. You have to believe me when I say you can actually see the Matrix code slipping through my eyes, they are The Truth, or if you don't believe me you can go get them for yourself if you run down to the store before tomorrow! 
My question for you though is this, how do you live your Second Life in The Matrix? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Maisy in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: SongBird - The Truth Eyes (Hunt Prize for The Twisted Hunt until March 31st) 
Glasses: SongBird - Infinity Glasses in Black (Gacha Prize for The Twisted Hunt until March 31st) 
Pose: Image Essentials & 1313 - Shush Now V3 Bento Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment