Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Getting Ready for the Day

Getting out of bed was hard this morning, but I'm finally up and awake!! Now it's just a case of I have to start my day LOL... Never an easy task at the moment... I have coffee, and soon I will need to let the dog out - although she seems to find it harder to get up than I do as she's still in bed right now - then once I'm done with my two or three cups of coffee, it's onto the dressing part. In RL it's easier, I'm a jeans and sweaters kinda girl - no fuss is better for me - but in SL, well it can take Rudh HOURS!!! There's so much primping and preening to do, that I'm lucky I live in the European Time Zone and most of my friends are American really LOL... 
Better make a start or I will never be ready!!! 
After a shower - because no one wants to be near a stinky Rudh - it's into the beauty corner for hair and make-up... Sometimes with a quick mud-mask if she's really feeling like pampering herself! 
Today it's curls... She dug around and found her Curling Iron, and she's being fairly smart... If she curls it now, by tonight it will be long pretty slightly dropped out curls!! 
Just for discussion of what is in the photo's sake, I want to share with you three very important things this morning of her getting ready routine... 
Firstly her towel is one from MUSCHI that drapes oh-so-effectively over her naughty bits. The second is this awesome Kitty's Claws "Fantastic Facial Mask" for Omega based mesh head make-up that I found on marketplace, that comes with not just one but THREE different mud colours! Lastly, and possibly my favourite item to share is this awesome hair from Olive called "the Presley Hair". This hair comes in a fatpack, but only if you're very lucky as it's the Olive Rare item for this month's Arcade. It took me while - and probably more money than I would normally have spent on hair - but I NEEDED IT!!! 
Now that you've witnessed this though, it's time you leave a girl in peace to enjoy her pampering, don't you think? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Presley Hair in Fatpack Rare (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mask: Kitty's Claws - Fantastic Facial Masks 
Towel: MUSCHI - Towel Like a Boss in White 
Pose: Image Essentials - Viper 3 mirror (Coming Soon to Designer Circle, starting March 19th) 

No comments:

Post a Comment