Monday, March 13, 2017

At a Lost Junction in my Inventory...

Good morning world! It's a brand new day, and I'm going to kick butt and take names today... As soon as I've had my coffee that is. 
I'm going to roll my sleeves up and get busy taking some pictures and sorting through my vast hoard. The warehouse I store my SL inventory in was once like a cavern, now it's full of so much stuff that the echo stopped answering back... It's time for a spring clean!! So, coffee in hand, I park myself with within a possible new look office for me, and open the first of many different "boxes"!
My new stuff is definitely something that will need to find a place in my newly tidied hoard - if I don't leave it out that is - because it's just so cute! Also you should be considering yourselves lucky because I'm in my PJs still - brand new Pjs from tres blah at that - not that it's anything new but hey, Jammie shot LOL... 
One of the worst folders in my hoard is a folder marked "Arcade!"... It's luckily been sorted by months that The Arcade has been open but there is a LOT of stuff that I just haven't put away... It's so bad that I have even forgotten what some of it is?! I mean OK the stuff I have in the picture above is mostly from Lost Junction - the desk, chair, and majority of the décor are all Lost Junction creations - but that's one collection, in one folder of the dreaded "Arcade" folder... 
Even my poor Guinea Dino - from comet, isn't he freaking cute?! - keeps giving me weird looks as I cautiously open a new box... 
I may be here a while people, if you don't hear from me in a few days, send a rescue team hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Kyoko in Reds (Available until March 23rd at UBER
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Pyjamas: tres blah - Slumber Party Gacha Items (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Desk, Chair, Books, Pencils & Frame: [Lost Junction] - Bored at my Desk Gacha Items (Available until March 31st at The Arcade)  
Painting: [Lost Junction] - Fun Art Gacha Item in Our Hero REWARD (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Balloon: AsteroidBox - Asshole Balloon (Group Gift) 
Bacon: Ariskea - Winter in Canada Gacha Item in Mike Bacon 
Camera: tres blah - Slumber Party Gacha Items in Making Memories (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Rug: [Commoner] - Zebra Rug in Teal (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Pet: comet. - RARE Guinealizard Ronnie in Green Horns 

No comments:

Post a Comment