Friday, March 24, 2017

Fuckboy Repellent, for when you just wanna dance!

It's Friday, It's Friday... YAY the weekend is finally here and we can get on with the fun stuff that should be taking place over the weekend! Thank goodness for the weekend, when all we need to do is things that we want to do, for ourselves! 
This weekend I plan on doing some relaxing, working on some of my inventory - since I can't make too much noise while HellBone is catching up on some sleep - and maybe if I'm really good, finding the time to take some pictures... 
Today though it's Friday and I plan on doing something different, maybe I'll go out dancing, to a club like The Rabbit Hole, for a change?! I'm well protected now, since I have my very special Fuckboy Repellent! 
One of the most fun events in SL - in my opinion at least - is still Fifty Linden Friday. I love that it's kept things priced low, as other events that used to be cheaper places to shop have slowly seen an increase in prices, but not only is it cheap, you can sometimes find some awesome gems in the collection of items that are released. 
One of the gems released this week is available at Cosmic Dust. It's a pair of bottles - one for use, one for display - of Fuckboy Repellent. Just hold the bottle, type a command in local chat, and voilá the fuck boys are kept at bay, and out of your way. Meaning that the only thing a girl has to worry about on a night out is, "what the heck should I wear?"

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Ocean Bed in Red Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: baii maii - Spring Top and Bra 
Pants: Blueberry - Gracie in Denim Faded D 
Bottle: Cosmic Dust - Fuckboy Repellent 
Pose: Signature Pose - Give Me That Rush, Pose Set 20 

No comments:

Post a Comment