Sunday, September 29, 2024

Seasonal Delicacies Prep!!!

My trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday was so much fun... I had such a lovely day collecting the pumpkins and playing with the puppies and eating one or two candy apples... Since it was my lazy Sunday and since I'd picked up a few things at the Pumpkin Farm, and as Tuesday is the start of Halloween season, I decided to take today to carve some 'kins and make a few more delicious Candy Apple treats... 

My kitchen work tops became Autumn treat central this afternoon as I spent a good few hours plotting and then carving one of my first pumpkins for the season. 
After that, and due to the fact that I'd developed a rekindled love for them, I popped out to MOVEMENT to grab myself a slow cooker that was perfect for melting caramel to make some of my own Candy Apples... 
The kitchen started to smell so nice, and I was so distracted that I didn't notice my kitten had climbed up to take a closer look... 

What is in the picture;
Hair: Wasabi - Elys Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Pose: Secret Poses - Milena, Pose 1
Cat: JIAN - Cat Pumpkin
Candy Apples: [Figure 8] - Red Caramel Coated Apples
Candy Apple Making Decor: MOVEMENT - Apple Candy Set Items
Carved Pumpkin: dust bunny & tenshi - Pumpkin Carving
Basket of Apples: random.Matter - Orchard Set in Apple Basket Red
Nuts: Tentacio - Chestnuts
Pumpkin: dust bunny & tenshi - Pumpkin Pile
Knives: GRIMES CENTRAL - Knife Block & Chopping Board
Rolling Pin: PLAAKA - Rolling Pin
Loose Apples: THOR - Scattered Apples
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Holiday Kitchen Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment