Monday, September 30, 2024

A Pirate's Life For Me!

Today is the last day of September, and that means a few things... Tomorrow someone needs to wake the lead singer of Green Day. Tomorrow is the start of Spooky Season... That means there could be a lot more dressing up, a lot more blood and scares, a lot more dark and evilness to come... 
Making a start of that today... Today we're heading out on a little adventure, we're going for a sale on the High Seas. We're going to search for the mythical Tortuga and see if there is a chance to meet the great Davy Jones and his voodoo bride... 

I used to dream about being a pirate and going on adventures when I was a kid, I wasn't interested in the fighting and the violence but I was excited to sing sea shanties and dream about a life sailing the seas watching the dolphins swim past. Perhaps it had something to do with my excitement about mermaids... Then I saw Jack Sparrow for the first time and thought "I WANT ONE"... 
Now I'm setting off on my own adventure... Accompanied by my pet Macaw - from SEmotion Libellune - that I've given the name Polly, yes I know it's a very common pirate parrot name, and the Shrunken Head of my stupid Ex - which is actually an awesome new release from Boutique #187 at the Saturday Sale Party Extravaganza until October 20th... 
I'm dressed as an Alluring Pirate captain - thanks to an outfit from MDN at the round of Engine Room - and I'm ready, I'm off to sail the Sands of Time - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - it's now the Pirate's Life for Me!

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Olivia Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit (Including Hat & Boots): MDN - Alluring Pirate (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Parrot:  SEmotion Libellune - Macaw Parrot Animesh #1 RARE
Head: Boutique #187 - Shrunken Head (Available until October 20th at Saturday Sale Party Extravaganza)
Pose: FOXCITY - Never Lonely, Pose 2
Chest: (Nylon Outfitters) - Sea Witch's Collection in Treasure Chest
Boat: The Bearded Guy - Piratas Salvajes Backdrop
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Sands of time {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment