Friday, April 4, 2014

Escape... The New Horror to Emerge.

The Escape Event is now open and this event is an exciting one... From the creators of the Horror Haute brand comes a brand new event with dark role play the theme of the day. So many events on the SL grid cater for fashion, but there has always been a bit of a limit - at least in my eyes - to those that are dark and depraved. The event started on April 1st - and there was not an April fool in sight - everything I was allowed to see as the newest member of the blogging team was just gorgeous... I can't wait to bring you more of it hehe... 
The first things I played with all seemed to fall into place as an outfit, so I thought you know what THIS is the perfect outfit for me to escape in and share with you the first of what I hope is many looks from Escape!!!
The Scorpions Love Horns - from Dark Matter -  are available in a rainbow of jewel like colours within one of the Gachas that can be found at the main Escape location... There are so many lovely things in the Escape Gachas, such as these awesome scythes from Souzou Eien - I loved the details and colours of the Silver Scythe of Samael especially, which can also be seen more closely in the close-up below! The scythe, however, is not the only thing I chose to wear with my Escape look from Souzou Eien, I have two other things that made me get very bouncy and that I simply couldn't go without wearing hehe... First off you know that I have a love of wounding myself in SL lol... You should have seen that by the fact that I always have scars all over my face! Well the Bellerophone's Gaze with the wounded bleeding out eye effect really tickled my fancy! Not to mention the gorgeous Thorned Embrace jewellery sets too... I was just bouncing around like a kid at Christmas opening those hehe...
The outfit that I chose to wear was one from a store called Bad Juju... Now I knew of this store but I'd never really tried out their designs... I will have to say that I am sorry for that because I love the textures and the designs - at least of those I've seen for Escape... Looks like I will be going shopping very soon hehe... The outfit is called Air Pirate, and it does come with a hat, but I have this weird feeling that I look terrible in hats, so I found some piratey hair instead hehe... 
One thing that needs to be mentioned, but is not Escape related, is my newest favourite piercing... I LOVE all the piercings that have ever been released from the mind of Sae Luan and her store Cute Poison. The Crave piercing is such a cute one. The details around the mouth, the nose ring and OH did I mention the little point like piercings under the eyes... They get lost a little in the wounds I am wearing, but keep your eyes open they will be appearing a heck of a lot more... Every new release from Cute Poison becomes my main piercing until the next one comes along hehe... 
OH AND one more thing - the last one I promise - I forgot with the main photo... The fountain behind me... It's a release from Pandemonium for Escape and all I can say about the stuff in this store is WOW! The building structures, the simple sim decorations, the brilliant textures... I am so glad I didn't miss out on the chance to sample this stuff, but what is more I didn't realise it when I was talking to the store's creator Pandy, but this is a store my Hell is obsessed with. He's bought buildings from her - which became our MC clubhouse - and our half sim is dotted with her creations... He almost fainted when I told him I'd been given some of her stuff to blog... Pandy I think you have yourself a new fangirl in the shape of my boyfriend HellBone LOL!!! The Escape's Main Gacha location, is actually right in the Pandemonium sim so you can explore these gorgeous creations in their best setting, but I cannot wait to see more from this store in the Escape events in future! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Dark Matter - Scorpion's Love (Available now at the ESCAPE Gacha Area)
Hair: Truth - Lagertha 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: Souzou Eien - Bellerophone's Gaze (Available now for ESCAPE) 
Piercings: Cute Poison - Crave Piercings 
Necklace: Souzou Eien - Thorned Embrace in Bronze (Available now at the ESCAPE Gacha Area)
Outfit: Bad Juju - Air Pirate (Available now for ESCAPE) 
Scythe: Souzou Eien - Silver Scythe of Samael (Available now at the ESCAPE Gacha Area)
Pose: Captivity Co Poses - Cher Pose 5 (Available now at the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Fountain: Pandemonium - Fountain of Misery (Available now for ESCAPE)

No comments:

Post a Comment