Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Springtime brings Duckies... A Late Monday Meme

I'm running a little far behind with Berry's Monday Memes... I have two to do, but I decided to kill two birds with one stone and use this adorable new release from MishMish to help me in one of the Meme...
The Meme last week was all about Spring. My favourite poem about Spring - more of a saying really - "Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wonder where, the Birdies is" definitely seems to be prominent in SL at the moment. All the colours, all the softness, all the cute!!! A feeling I felt overflowed when I opened the recent blogger box from MishMish and saw these Duckies!
My inner cute loving rainbow dolly is coming out and I am going to let it with glee... How can you not, these Ducks are SO CUTE! There are 5 different colours available and each one comes in three versions - you get two standing and one swimming! Personally I LOVE the mallard coloured duck the most, I've always wanted to have pet ducks like this in RL... I am getting there I have chickens but I will work my way up to Ducks!
The leaf seat is also a MishMish new release, this one is a group gift for anyone in the VIP group!!
Still I can use this very cute and kinda springtime release for answering Berry's last Meme Questions... Two birds, one stone YAY!
What is the spring season like where you live? – Spring for me Holland is pretty much the same as the spring in the UK, where I grew up... It tends to be fairly lovely. I LOVE that feeling of cool, crisp air in the morning and the clearness of the light that the summer haze seems to lose. I LOVE all of the flowers too...
What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you think of spring? – Daffodils. They are my mum's favourite flower and our house and garden when I was a kid was always full of them.
Which spring-themed sim in Second Life is your favorite at the moment? – To be honest I am a bit of a hermit at the moment and I haven't been out exploring much but after looking at the pictures and posts from people for the meme last week, I think I should...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Hailey 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing (Available now at Krave Inc Urban Fashion Fair
Top: Blossom - Shredded Tee in Tie Dye (Made by the owner of MOON Maybe they have changed the name!) 
Pants: MOON - Marley BellBottoms 
Leaf: MishMish - The Floating Leaf (Current Group Gift) 
Ducks: MishMish - A Cute Duck (Available now at the Home Show)

1 comment: