Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hunting a Dark Angel

Sometimes you discover a new designer, and sometimes that new designer just seems to fall into your lap. Now I know that my friend Dark isn't what I would call a new designer - he's been around creating things for a while but his venture into clothing is something that has only been going on for a little while and although I've been given bikes to play with, anyone that knows me will know I LOVE clothes - and even more specifically SHOES!
I pulled on an outfit to go with the brand new Rebel Chain Boots that he passed me, I teamed them with a pair of his shorts, and the outcome seemed a little Sci-Fi... Things just evolved from there hehe...
So as I mentioned the shorts and the boots - which come in three different colours and are perfect for the girl who loves the chunky army boot style! - are from my friend Dark's store, DarkAngel Creations. Who says you can't be a blogger and help out your friends with a little promotion huh? Hehe! I kept the rest of the look fairly simple, pulling on an old top from Sassy Kitty Designs - shows you just how old the top is right? SAKIDE hasn't been SKD for a while LOL - and some awesome socks with garters from League. Then I accessorised pulling my hair back with the spiked headband, and this gorgeous necklace called London Time from Maxi Gossamer, and all I needed was my favourite little gun and I was ready to stalk my favourite DarkAngel through the Sci-Fi style warehouse at Neon Origami...
Oh Mr Dark... It's time for your shot, hehe!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - Hearts on Fire in Wheat (Past Arcade Item)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: (Skeleton Hands) Death Row Designs - mouthpiercing (Current Trick or Treat Hunt Prize), AND, Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing
Collar: [Haste] - Come Closer Collar in Chrome
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - London Time (Available now at Collabor88)
Top: Sassy Kitty Designs (Now SAKIDE) - Stretched Tank in Red
Gun: Embody - Prop Gun
Shorts: DarkAngel Creations - Shorts with Suspenders
Socks: League - Ella Stockings and Garter Belt
Boots: DarkAngel Creations - Rebel Chain Boots in Brown
Pose: Starry Heaven - Kipi 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment