Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A little bit of Bloody Glamour for Horror Haute December

Just a little more Horror Haute before the festive season begins, and this time I had a little Horror Haute with a touche of glamour... Not a lot just a touch of bloody glamour!
I wanted something a little different from the casual look I put together for my last Horror Haute look, and so this time I went for macabre formal! LOL, weird to think of those two ideas as one look, but I think I pulled it off fairly well... Maybe?!
So again, let me start with the non-Horror Haute stuff that deserves special mention...
I have talked about my teeth before in a post, way back in October when Horror Fest became the thing that dominated my blogging and hogged a lot of space in my wardrobe, but they are one of my favourite body parts - all thanks to the store ContraptioN. The other non-Horror Haute item that I want to mention is the Crappy Xmas Tree from Remarkable Oblivion, which is the December group gift.
Then on with the Horror Haute... The dress I am wearing is this month's item from Tasty Pudding. I love the sleek lines and random pattern on the Bosch dress, which I teamed with some cute little studded Muertos Heels from The Little Bat. I pulled out the gorgeous, but bloody, Baroque Room Divider from @->~ISD, and it seemed to fit with the bloody wound I had on my head as my most recent victim tried to free himself... When will they learn, the axe to the head never works! Then finally as a little touch of decoration I pulled a head off a random passing Krampus Deer - part of the outfit of the ImmateriA item - and positioned it tastefully against the partition... So pretty, and a perfect decor for a bloody Merry Christmas!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Ivey in Headache
Skin: Anymore - KImMI in Blood
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre in Bloodlust
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Teeth: ContraptioN - The Carnivorous in Smile
Chest Wound: Love Zombie - Love Won't Save Me
Dress: Tasty Pudding - Bosch Dress (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Shoes: The Little Bat - Muertos Heels (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Pose: Starry Heaven - Arisa 5 (Past Acid Lily Item)
Screen: @->~ISD - Bloody Baroque Room Divider (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Skull: ImmateriA - Deer, Krampus (Part of Outfit) (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Tree: Remarkable Oblivion - Crappy Xmas Tree (Current Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment