Thursday, November 28, 2013

Amazon Steampunk and a Flying Squirrel

Sometimes you just pull on a look and think I love this enough to want to talk about it. A lot of bloggers I know work on looks of the day, or their fashion style pictures, and they are brilliant at it. I don't think half the stuff I wear all the time is something that anyone would want to see, I love my clothes and I know that I would buy them time and time again, but sometimes the way I put them together people might think HUH?! Still part of my SL is creating and sharing things that I love, and although I really couldn't be a true fashion blogger, once in a while I get the urge to do something like this hehe...
So the dress came first, that was something that has recently been created by Kinu Mayako of SAKIDE. It comes in a number of different base colours and each of these has a hud for recolouring of the metallic chest piece! With a name like Amazon though, the dress seems to definitely fit that sexy female warrior idea, with a modern twist anyway. I accessorised it to fit that modern feeling, some large spiked hoop earrings and a simple bangle from Cute Poison, along with a studded choker from Psycho.Byts - that has to be one of my staple jewellery items. The only swerve away from the somewhat biker-chick looking Amazon was the little nod to steampunk in the form of these awesome goggles and my flying squirrel companion from !Ohmai, that is available at this month's Collabor88.
It was just one of those outfits that said "SHARE ME"... The pose and it's prop from coucou and are a little random I'll admit, but the lamp was just so cute, I had to I just couldn't resist!

What is she wearing;
Goggles & Squirrel: !Ohmai - Steampunk Gray Squirrel (Available now at Collabor88)
Hair: Ploom - Isabel
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercings: (Skeleton Hands) Death Row Designs - mouthpiercing (Current Trick or Treat Hunt Prize), AND, Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing
Earrings: Cute Poison - Rebel Earrings
Choker: Psycho.Byts -  Black Choker+Spikes
Dress with Arm Cuffs: SAKIDE - Amazon in Black
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Dee Bracelet in Silver
Pose Prop: coucou - Holy Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment