Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pleased to Meat You!

Halloween came and went yesterday, and this year wasn't one of my best. I never even got around to working on a Happy Halloween picture for you as I would have done in the past, but maybe there has been enough horror all over my ramblings recently lol... I will tell you now that is not going to change any time soon though, I love bringing living dead doll looks to life here...
That said... I did it again hehe... One of my closest friends was seen wandering around wearing a dress that made Lady Ga Ga's look positively plain, the meat dress on Gaga is tame compared to the one released by Boudoir. I HAD to have one!!
One wish upon a star later and I was in that exact dress! I've found the perfect outfit for the party we are having today... 
I want to send out a message to anyone who reads my ramblings, we'd LOVE to see you there... 11AM SLT TODAY, my partner HellBone is taking the stream at our home land to throw a massive party for the closing of our Halloween maze! If you haven't been in for a look please don't miss out, it's creepy! There will be a prize of 1000L for best costume AND if that wasn't enough we have a present for free from his store - a special freebie bike, that after the party will be available in our Hogs and Cart Wheels Mainstore for a while! At 1PM SLT, the very gorgeous and talented Moon Spark will take to the stage and sing - she has such a gorgeous voice... I love hearing her sing the Meridith Brooks song "Bitch", it's MUCH better than the original LOL... 
Hopefully I will see you there, if you're lucky I might sell you some discount price steak hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Head Axe: Ploom - Ivey Headaxe
Hair: Magika - Sweet
Skin: AKA - Female Epidemic Skin
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Hand: HopScotch - Choking Hand
Dress: Boudoir - Pleased to Meat you

No comments:

Post a Comment