Thursday, October 10, 2013

My SL DisneyBounding - Goofy!

Carrying on with my own personal DisneyBounding... I know I have more events to cover but right now I want to sit back and just chillax and work on something fun and without any real "work" feeling to it... I have FLUX coming soon as well as items that need to be shared from some of my favourite stores...
Yet for now, I wanted to bring another DisneyBound look, as I am going to try to stick with the Wednesday tradition, for a while at least! I said I'd be asking people to pick their favourite characters too, and this week I asked HellBone... The bugger actually laughed when he chose his character...
MY SL DISNEYBOUNDING - Goofy!
Goofy is one of Disney's oldest characters and he is part of the Mickey Mouse crew. Known for his bumbling ways and his trademark scream... I always remember watching T.V shows like Goof Troop, where he showed his skills as a doting dad to his son Max. He reminds me of my own dad sometimes... Lovely, would do anything for me and just a little bit silly!
So my look for Goofy got pretty close to the mark, and I even managed to find shoes that worked thanks to Death Row Designs and their bozo clown shoes lol... The orange top is an oldie but a goodie from Izzie's and I teamed that with one of our very own tassled Gators vests, I then teamed it it with a pair of shorts from Waffle! - again oldies but goodies! The long hair in its cute ponytails from Magika seem to represent the ears well but my goodness the hat gave me trouble! Thank goodness for St.Patrick's Day!

What is she wearing;
Hat: Brat! - Lucky Girl Hat (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Magika - Pretty
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Piercings: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing
Vest: Gators Tassled Vest (Only available by becoming a Gator!)
Top: Izzie's - Fringe Top in Fire
Shorts: Waffle! - Carny Shorts
Tights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II in Torn
Shoes: Death Row Designs - Bozo Clown Boots

1 comment: