Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Even Monday's Meme is Horrific... A HalloMeMe for Monday...

Quoting Miss Berry there with the title... She coined the term HalloMeMe for this week... The reason being that this Thursday sees the big holiday that everyone has been waiting for. The thing we have all been working towards for the past three weeks, Halloween is coming!
So as if I haven't been blogging my little horrorific butt off working through all the goodies at Horror Fest for the last few weeks, Berry wants yet MORE Horror hehe...
Let me start by sharing some details about my Halloween picture. I'm not sure that will be my costume come Thursday, but who knows...
The Goggles and the Dress both come from the creative mind of RachelBreaker - who I need to apologise to as I have been a bit of a crap blogger for her, I started blogging for her then Horror Fest jumped in the way...Sorry Miss Breaker! Her designs though are so bright and colourful, usually more than a little crazy and in a sense perfect for appealing to my random side! I love these gooey goggles and this dress with the HUGE bow. Simply adorable in a crazy way hehe... I decided to wear some mismatched tights and my favourite boots, along with some simple black rings - the Mandala ring I always wear and a spiked affair from Cute Poison - but then to give it just that little bit more Halloween-ness I cut off my head and replaced it with the group gift from Remarkable Oblivion! Plonking my butt down on these adorable Spool Stools from MishMish as last week's FLF item, I pondered about whether I wanted to get more candy or did I want to just wait for a witch broom ride home?! 
Waiting was the better option, so I pulled out a quick Berry Questionnaire!
Did you go trick or treating as a child? Yes, I did. More though when I was in my teens as we used to take a friends younger brother and sister out, it's not so popular in the UK, and when I was little it was fairly uncommon. We just went to my parents friends in the neighbourhood really.
What was the best Halloween costume you ever saw or wore yourself? I can't really say for sure LOL, I don't ever really remember being anything besides a witch for Halloween sad to say. Although one year my uni friends and I went out to a costume party dressed as a dead pirate crew - all 12 of us in my house looking dead and piratey! As for the best, I don't really know one that sticks out in my mind... Maybe the year that my sister Fledge and I dressed her son as a pumpkin. He could have only been 2 maybe 3, and he ran around in his fat little pumpkin outfit... Was THE MOST adorable thing I've seen! 
What is your most vivid memory about Halloween? I have a movie story like Berry shared funnily enough. One year my friends and I had a sleep over, and before they went to bed her parents told us NO SCARY MOVIES! We'd have been about 9 at the time, and thought watching the Rocky Horror would be fun! That was great, but after it finished there was a movie on TV called Candyman... OH MY GOD he had BEES coming out of his mouth! Scared the shite out of me! Still can't watch that one even now LOL... 
What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? LOL Hard one Berry! HellBone is a HUGE Horror Movie Fan. So I have become a little desensitized by the scary stuff, but I think I am going to say Aliens... It's a long story and a RL one too that doesn't need to be shared here, but I was going through some bad crap at the time and since then I have been terrified of aliens - to the point where I can accept the toy story aliens, stitch and maybe the furry ones in Star Wars but even E.T brings me out in the shivers - and I have re-occuring nightmares with them all over the place! Like I said, long story! 
Do you ever get nightmares after watching a scary movie? Not really, aside from the one mentioned above. Though, sometimes I will have nightmares if I hear them! Hell will often stay up later than I do, and when he does he goes downstairs to watch movies on occasion... If those movies happen to be horror movies and I can hear the sounds and music coming upstairs then I WILL have a nightmare! 
Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours. It depends, but not really. I don't tend to walk under ladders, but then I am more worried about something or someone landing on my head, and I guess the only thing I get worried about is the mirror thing... 7 years is a LONG TIME!
What will you be doing for Halloween this year, if anything, in SL and RL? Well I have carved a pumpkin... I doubt I'll be doing anything much in RL though. Halloween isn't celebrated so much here... Though in SL... BRING ON THE SKANKY COSTUMES!!
That was your weekly dose of Monday Meme... Tune in next time for who knows what Berry's Brain will come up with! 

What is she wearing;  
Goggles: RachelBreaker - GOOgoggleRs in Colour 1
Pumpkin: Remarkable Oblivion - PumpkinHead Mask (Current Group Gift)
Dress: RachelBreaker - SPOOPYgooo DRASS in greblu
Tights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights II in Stripes
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black
Seats: MishMish - Spool Stools in Lemon, Rose and Mint (Past FLF Item)
Candy Bucket: BALACLAVA - Bloody Candy Bucket in Filled  (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Devil: Adore & Abhor - Jeepers Creepers Dolls in Devil (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)
Bat: GSpot - Hugo in Cotton Candy (Available now at Horror Fest 2013
Poster: beach street - broom rides board sign (Available now at Horror Fest 2013)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I wish I had seen the dead pirate crew, I bet y'all prolly looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete