Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Crying Pool and the Mysterious Fae

Throughout my time in SL I have been through many different guises, ranging from a vampire to a human to a zombie, but when I first came into SL I had a bit of a love of dressing like a Fae. After a while that stopped for some reason, I began to play more with my dead girl side, but anytime I get given a pair of wings I cannot help getting a little buzz of excitement. 
However, I am rambling as always, the reason I am talking about my love of wings is entirely due to the look I pulled together for this new round of Total Anarchy. Total Anarchy is currently on it's third outing, and as always it is stuffed full to the brim with some fun dark, punk and alternative style goodies! 
The look I created doesn't really seem to represent the theme of Total Anarchy, I mean OK take me out of the setting and put me on a plain background and it could be somewhat anarchic, but in this setting it seems more fantasy than anarchy hehe...
The pool is one of the releases from Kita's Sideshow for Total Anarchy. Now I know that crying statues are not for everyone - Shiny being an example that comes to mind with her fear of the Doctor Who variety - but I just loved this little fountain! For the outfit I wanted something a little fantasy too and the wings - that are also available from Kita's Sideshow - really fit the bill of what I wanted. A fae in a fantasy photo... PERFECT. Then it was just a matter of putting some clothes on that looked cute! The dress from The Little Bat in a blue colour - although a few colours are available, yes I know I picked blue lol... Shock horror! That I teamed with a cute face tattoo from Tribal Burial some random geometric tights, the right piercings as I feel naked without them and this freebie hair that was available from red(MINT) for the Hair fair, and my little fairy at the crying pool was complete!

What is she wearing;
Hair: red(MINT) - Goody Hair (Past Hair Fair Gift)
Forehead Tattoo: Tribal Burial - L on your Forehead (Available now at Total Anarchy
Face Woundss: (Forehead) Corvus - Bullet Hole Tattoo, AND, (Cheek) Cheek Scars
Neck Piercing: Cute Poison - Neck Corset Piercing 
Dress: The Little Bat - Skully Babydoll in Blue (Available now at Total Anarchy)
Wings: Kita's Sideshow - Charm Wings (Available now at Total Anarchy)
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glitter Nails
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver
Tights: Q - Geometric Tights (No Longer Available!)
Pose: PRETENSE - Ticky Tacky 3 (Available now at FLUX)
Pool Prop: Kita's Sideshow - Woeful Fountain (Available now at Total Anarchy)
Scarecrow: HerbalyS - Scarecrow

No comments:

Post a Comment