Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday's Meme got lost in my inventory!

First a pretty picture... 
Now it's that time of the week again, the time when I devote my attention to the fabulous blog of one miss Strawberry Singh... This week her meme leads us into the dark and mysterious world of our hoards. My inventory is a sacred place, mess with it and I will bite your hands off, and woe-betide anyone that tries to come between me and my warehouse wardrobe. I might look like an angel in the picture but seriously, when it comes to matters involving my hoard you can tell that I am the little sister of a Dragon lol...
I organise my inventory like my life depends on it, everything new will be put in places for easy location of things... I delete duplicate LMs after checking that I already have one stashed away, I don't tend to keep photos saved in my SL folders - most of my pics are neatly organised on my hard drive - and I am ruthless when it comes to deciding what note cards to keep! I have folders, within folders, within folders and everything is organised by brand, colour and style, and I know it sounds anal but it really makes looking for something so much simpler.
But anyway, Berry poses some interesting questions - short and sweet this week - all about our hoards...
What is your current inventory number? - 48,487 after a weekend of intensive cleaning!
If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? – Thing hmmmm... OK probably my shape. You might have heard the saga of the Rudh Shape - if not I posted about it here - seeing as it's no mod, no copy and I could well be one of the few people in SL that still uses it after almost 50 years, it's become who I am in SL!
What is the last thing you purchased? - Scrub's Rosa-ae Pants in Black, that are available at the Black Fair

Which item do you wear most often? - I have my basic every day items - sometimes these things change but that won't happen for a while yet, though I am never really seen without my face wounds or my piercings of some kind. I feel naked without them!
When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? - OOOOH now there is a telling question LOL... In my warehouse wardrobe I have *counts* ooooh 11 things, including a penis pop gun and a BLINGER - which claims to be SL's blinggiest penis LOL... FYI - it REALLY is one big bling, like a glowing staff LOL...

What is she wearing;  
Halo: Remarkable Oblivion - Homemade Halo in Gold (Available now at Mes Petits Brics a Bracs
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sarah (Available now at Fameshed
Skin: Sugar - Chloe in Clear 
Face Wounds: (Forehead) Corvus - Bullet hole, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Lips) [mock] - Tainted Love Zombie Makeover 
Wings: The Stringer Mausoleum - Springing Heart Wings in burnished 
Top: Corvus - Bullet Holes Top 
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Lucky Star Bracelet (Available now at Black Fair
Ring: Remarkable Oblivion - FAMOUS Ring in Silver (Past SL Fashion Week Item) 
Shorts: LRH - Frayed Medium Denim Shorts 
Socks: League - Thermal Stockings in LGrey 
Boots: TEN"10 - Megas Boots
Pose Prop: aDORKable Poses - Ringer

No comments:

Post a Comment