Monday, July 1, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 16

So OK I am late with my Disney again... This character should have been out last week but I seriously lost my Mojo for a while back there and let myself get caught up in some other stuff - mostly drama from within the Biker MC world, sometimes I long for the days of peace and quiet when I was working alone on my blog and not having to think about what other people were doing too much LOL...
This week's was another twofer - by twofer I mean two characters for the price of one so to speak - yet there was something about the fact it was two people that I kind of let control my brain into panic mode and spent time worrying how I was going to pull this character set off... Then like lightning it hit me - I've done similar before - why not make two characters on one look... They are almost same anyhow!
Week 16 - Anastasia and Drizella (from Cinderella)!
So the ugly step sisters are up this week - to be honest I always thought that rather than ugly, Disney made them unfortunate looking LOL they aren't exactly ugly... Fact if anything they seem more like slightly exaggerated "normal" women when you compare them with the overly feminised and glamourous princesses. Plus they also have some really funny facial expressions... Gotta love a girl who doesn't have a problem pulling funny faces hehe...
So for the look of both Anastasia and Drizella, I knew I wanted something to match - they match in the Disney movie version - so with that in th eback of my mind and thoughts of pink and green I began digging. Finding something that I had in both colours proved to be challenging, I dug down deep and found these tops from Paper.Doll that I think were a past group gift, and an oldie but goodie skirt from Sn@tch with some cute new hair I bought in the Magika sale and two different but strinking accessories in the ladies respective colours and TADAAAAA... Ugly Step Sisters that aren't so ugly hehe...

What is she wearing; 
Pink:
Hair Accessory: Clawtooth - Fancy Pants Hair Flower 

Hair: Magika - Rhyme 
Skin: Sugar - Avril in Rockin Ruby 
Face Wound: Hysteria - Two Faces (No Longer Available!)
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 

Top: Paper.Doll - Striped Colorblock Tank in Pink 
Skirt: Sn@tch - Zebra Skirt in Wine
Green:
Hair: Magika - Rhyme 

Skin: Sugar - Avril in Rockin Ruby 
Face Wound: Hysteria - Two Faces (No Longer Available!)
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 

Scarf: Bowtique - Sash Accessory in Emerald 
Top: Paper.Doll - Striped Colorblock Tank in Green 
Skirt: Sn@tch - Zebra Skirt in Green
Pose: Poseololgy - Peggy 1 (Available from July 4th at FLUX)

No comments:

Post a Comment