Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Monday Meme Gets Weird!

So it's Tuesday in my neck of the woods, and Berry has hit us with a new meme this week that is somewhat of a step back into something easy following the brain exercising past few memes... This one is all about weird questions... To be honest I am not a stranger to being weird, I'm sure that a lot of people will agree, maybe not weird but different might be a better term.
To prove that I made a bit of an interesting photo... My Biker Sister Julz wanted a photo of the two of us together... She took me to a toy store and wouldn't buy me a barbie LOL...
So Berry gave us a weird list of questions... Some of them seem easier to answer than others, but as always they made me smile when I was suffering a dose of nothing to do at work LOL... On with the questions then...
Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) The Doom Crew MC North America Chapter Rally location - sounds like a mouthful but it is the place where the Gators will be hanging out for a few days now so we're just making sure our tent is set up!
Does your avatar look like the real you? God no... Rudh is my Barbie Doll... I would never hide that fact, and if you ask nicely enough I might well show you the real me LOL...
Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? Umm I know I should, due to the problems of Mesh not rezzing and not wanting to flash people my lady parts, but I swear the majority of the time I just forget! Some of the skirts I wear though it should happen LOL...
If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? Gosh a Million Linden Dollars... I would like to say something like cash the money out and use it for RL money, but seeing as the question is specifically inworld hmmmmm.... Maybe I'd get a Sim - but then I'd worry about tier running out and having to get RL money to fund my sim after that! I usually buy what I want as soon as I see it, so ummm - clothes and shoes in abundance LOL and lots of presents for my friends and family?!
Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Oh yeah... More than I would care to admit... I get all girly and excited and then realise I've already got the item LOL... Still I'm learning to check more if I am unsure and I will just search the item name in my warehouse wardrobe, but I guess it supports the designers I love so... 
Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Seems like a lot of people have snuck into others houses - be it by accident or on purpose. Hell did it once and I took picks of him sitting on an old neighbours washing machine LOL... But aside from that hmm I guess at one stage of my SL a good few years ago now, I could have been considered a hooker?! One of the guys I was "seeing" was a bit of a mafia boss wannabe and he gave me a lot of money to basically be his eye candy *coughs* amongst other things LOL...
If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Well I'm already with HellBone but if he doesn't count that's a tough question... Possibly my good friends Angel or Nick - no surnames mentioned as I don't wanna get them in trouble LOL - both guys are funny, put up with my crap and know how to have a good time... I think it would be entertaining with either of these two LOL!
Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? There are a few people I can think of but I don't know if I should name names... Though to be honest the greatest avatar to ever slive has to be myself LOL!!! Modest I know but if I hadn't made the decision to slive I wouldn't have made the bonds with other great avatars, or learnt so many new things?!
What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done in-world? Hmmm where do I start... I'm sure I've flashed people accidentally, and said the wrong things at times but pinpointing one exact event is proving to be pretty hard...  Can I pass on this one, I might come back later LOL
If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? Right now she'd probably say "Oi haven't you got some work to do?" I know this sounds stupid but Rudh seems to be my confident side that my RL lacks, and sometimes I find Rudh talking in my head saying "Emily just do what I'd do!" LOL - that kinda helps though, helped me get my current job LOL...

What is she wearing;
(FYI - I can find out what Julz is wearing but if you want to know something please just ask me and I will get you the details!)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lory (Available now at the Arcade)
Skin: Sugar - XCX Avril in DB Cleavage 
Face Wounds: (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo, AND Corvus - Cheek Scars
Hoody: Aura - No Longer Available (Least I can't find it anywhere, I may be wrong please tell me if this is the case!)
Necklace: Adore & Abhore -  Drippy Necklace in Monster Silver (Available now at the Arcade
Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Wicked Fools 

1 comment:

  1. hahahaa, I'm sure we all have flashed people accidentally! I love the pic btw, totally adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete