Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 12

OK so to some it may look like I'm being naughty and have skipped a week but it is in fact not the case... The reason that I am so late with getting the Week 12 look of the SL DisneyBound challenge up here is due to the fact that poor Miss Natalee - the host of the challenge and also owner of the store Noodles - was really busy setting up her items for this month's Arcade event! To be honest, can't blame her... Her items for the Arcade are SO FREAKING CUTE and she is a busy lady, so we will let her off with the lateness of her look, yet that of course had a bit of a knock on effect for my Disney look. This does mean on the plus side, I guess, that you will get not one but two Disney Rudhs this week - potentially?! Never a bad thing is it?
WEEK 12 - SMEE (From Peter Pan)!
That's right, this week we head back to Neverland and go in search of the movie's evil villain - finding his cute and cuddly sidekick instead. Smee in the Disney Movies seems somewhat like a cuddly old grandpa, or uncle at least, and no matter how much Hook gives him abuse he remains smiley throughout. You've gotta love cuddly ol' Smee!
So whilst still trying to retain that cuddly cute feeling I needed to dig deep for something to wear. White hair would be simple, I've been wearing white hair a lot recently - considering I'm usually either a redhead or a raven haired, it sometimes comes as a bit of a shock to some people - and to be honest I kinda like it! Though Smee's style is fairly simple I had a fairly major obstacle... The Hat! I don't normally wear hats, and so I had to dig like a crazy person to find something. That was when I rediscovered the apple beret that was a freebie from C'est La Vie and when teamed with a pair of cute glasses from Iruco - that I believe came from a Gacha at the March round of the Arcade and a striped one sleeve shirt from Shabby Cat. To let you in on a secret, I used to LOVE Shabby Cat, and I am ashamed to admit it that I had kind of forgotten just how awesome the items are from that place... I will have to start shopping there again YAY!
All I needed to complete the look was a pirate ship... Thank you Destination Guide... I found the BLACKSPOT Shipyard - not admittedly the best thing for a pirate to deal with, blackspots I mean, but this place has LOTS of ships to choose from!!

What is she wearing; 
Hat: C'est La Vie! - Apple Beret 
Hair: DeLa - Sophie in White 
Glasses: [Iruco] - Blow Glasses in Red 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Neck Piercing: Cute Poison - Vendetta Piercings 
Necklace: Concrete Flowers - Grandads Old Compass Necklace 
Top: Shabby Cat - Claudia Mesh Top in Blue 
Shorts: LRH - Frayed Medium Denim Shorts 
Shoes: SaT - Studded Ankle Boots in Black 
Pose: Starry Heaven - Mami Poses 1

No comments:

Post a Comment