Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Day After Christmas!

Today is one of my favourite days of the year... The day after all the Christmas festivities, a time I usually spend vegging out on the sofa doing not much of anything! 
Every year - for me personally - I spend so long running around trying to make everything perfect... Sorting all the decorations, buying and wrapping a mountain of Christmas presents, cooking a huge Christmas dinner and then feeling totally bloated after eating it - not to mention completely cleaning the entire house from top to bottom. Normally Christmas Day and Boxing Day - the name given to the December 26th in the UK - pass in a blur of family visits, eating and present unwrapping, so when the 27th comes, it has always been regarded as a total rest day for me... A tradition set in place by my mum who will always lay zombiefied on the sofa watching soppy old movies!
I love Christmas, but I'm glad I can now sit back and play with my new toys in peace hehe... I know that some people had a different Christmas than what they expected but no matter what happened, I hope you had a good one that made you smile! 

What is she wearing; 
Antlers: Viita - Reindeer Antler (Freebie on the Marketplace) 
Hair: Ploom: Gigi 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Dress: G Field - 2012 Holiday Dress in Red 
Shoes: G Field - Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" in White 
Christmas Tree: RnB Designs Furniture - Sticks Christmas Trees in Traditional 
Dollies: Schadenfreude - Vouboos; Rudy and Santa 
Teddy: No longer available!
Reindeer: D-LAB - Reindeer in Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment