Monday, December 24, 2012

A Horror Haute Magical Mystery...

The thing with Horror Haute is that it always brings out the dead girl in me... No matter what is available from the participating designers, somehow my inner dead girl is called to the surface and the cute kawaii rainbow girl is forced way down deep and buried!
While I was wandering around the North Pole Village and Santa's Workshop I came across a place where I wanted to take some photos... The Ice Caves are gorgeous, a labyrinth of snow, ice and crystals, drawing people inside with their tinkling music and sparkles.
Although I was a little dead girl, even I couldn't resist the magic...
Not feeling the cold - being dead her skin is freezing cold anyway - she ventured deeper and deeper into the ice caves, following the musical sparkles that danced along in front of her. 
She heard a gentle whispering in her ear, a voice saying "Welcome to my magical world living dead girl" (I know Living Dead Girl is a Rob Zombie song, it's one of my favourites but technically that's what Rudh is sometimes LOL!!)... She turned to see who the whispery voice belonged to... Santa? Rudolph? That Snowman from the cartoon? Yet she was surprised to see a sheer wall of ice, until her eye caught something pretty and blue resting on some ice crystals... A hat decorated with snow... Mr.Frost perhaps? Or maybe none of the above?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Gigi (Available at 50% off for the 12 Days of Christmas Deals)
Skin: AKA - Epidemic Skin
Lipstick: Love Zombie - Sinful Lips
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Banshee Skull Heart Necklace
Gloves: Hysteria - Deathly Xmas Gloves (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Corset: The Little Bat - Morte Corset (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Skirt: {Psycho.Byts} - mini-skirt in Bones
Boots: Ten"10 - Megas Boots
Hat: CoLLisions - As Winter Comes Top Hat (HORROR HAUTE DECEMBER)
Pose: WetCat - Winter Warmth 1

No comments:

Post a Comment