Thursday, October 18, 2012

Who's a Cute Evil Dolly?

That's right... ME... LOL well OK I was, for just a little while. I found a cute retro looking outfit that I put together featuring a dress from Valentina E Couture as a freebie at the Dead Cool Halloween Event
The event itself was pretty cool and I haven't gotten around to opening the 13 ghosts, that I wandered around hunting for, but as I was playing with the outfit I cammed in on my face... A picture just kinda fell into place hehe... 
I think it might have been the fact I was trying on this gorgeous skin from Sugar. Sugar made a set of pretty, but perfect for Halloween, skins as one of their prizes available at the Scary Face Gacha Fair, being hosted by the brilliant minds behind the Depraved Nation Events. I had a hard time choosing which of the skins I wanted to use, each is different and could have made this photo look like a totally different photo, but hey a girl can't use them all at once LOL - luckily if you want to see them, I can recommend the ad photo for the skins on Iokko's Flickr to show you what you might be missing! I will admit that the flames I felt drawn to did make the Dolly Skin seem a little yellower than it is, but with the glowing red eyes that IKON had as a group gift for a while and these awesome skull cherries from Pink Fuel I felt that flames were somewhat warranted!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Pretty 
Hair bow: Schadenfreude - PonPon Eye Hair Bow (Part of the PonPon Jewelry Mesh Set found at the Starlust Monster Beach Party on Two Moons!) 
Skin: Sugar - Dainty Dolly (Available at the Scary Face Gacha Fair
Eyes: IKON - Witch Eyes in Hate 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Cherries: Pink Fuel - Skully Cherries 
Choker: {Psycho.Byts} - Black Choker Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment