Monday, October 15, 2012

Go Team Winchester!

For anyone that has been reading my blog for a while it will come as no surprise to hear that I love the TV series Supernatural - you might well have noticed by now that my celebrity crush just happens to be one of it's stars - Jared Padalecki. If you had no idea about this RL insight into the world beyond Rudh then SURPRISE lol!
I was perusing the marketplace looking for something in next week's colour - I KNOW it's white and I probably have heaps of stuff but browsing never hurt anyone - and stumbled upon these Mesh tops from the marketplace store, Geek-A-Doodles.

Now what caught my eye was the "Keep Calm and Call the Winchesters" Shirt... I felt they were apt ideas to remember considering the season when the dead come out to play - or should that be undead? I got an even bigger shock when I noticed a little monster had come and taken up residence from a rummage sale, upgrading his lodgings to my head... maybe it's a little roomier up there on top hehe
I do love these tops, I think they might be present at the top of my wardrobe for a while, however if you do call the Winchesters for any reason what-so-ever, do me a favour and keep them there till I can come and kidnap Sammy?
BTW - PLEASEEEEEEE don't anyone talk to me about Supernatural LOL, I am so far behind watching the series that I cannot risk anyone giving me spoilers LOL... If you want up-to-date chatter with someone about it, Fledge might be your best bet to talk to hehe... 

What is she wearing; 
Plushie: Pink Fuel - Red Fuzzlebut Doll 
Hair: Magika - Pretty 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris
Tops: Geek-A-Doodles - Supernatural Calm Pack
Pants: SAKIDE - EveryDay Mesh Jeans in Black 
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Poses: (Metallica) Juxtapose - DSL Hunt Female 3, (Winchesters) Fly Lily - Caliope Set 1 Pose 1, AND,  (Rock Salt) Frooti - 52WOC Thistle 3

No comments:

Post a Comment